Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I just wrote a super long post that got deleted and i am madly upset!

welp as you see in my title.....yep....my out landishly long blog got deleted.....so i will try to summarize it for you mkkkk.
#1. I apologized for not writing in such a long time and explained that i had just been highly unmotivated to write one... which i then proceeded to tell you why i was unmotivated(which now has no matter because I AM BACK!!) .
#2. I said that i am not in school this semester.... which now leaves me with absoluty no reason why my ep should not be done by summer....so i will keep you posted!( YA i will be doing summer school this year too!)
#3. I also said that I was extreamly proud of my boyfriend for finishing is mix-tape....ya he has no clue just how much his drive for succsess inspires me! ...i also told you to go to omayga.blogspot.com or to myspace.com/omayga.....to have a listen and to download it( I promise you wont regret it)
yep that's all i can remember as of now....oh and i said that i am going to take my real estate test with-in the next couple of weeks sooooo PRAY for me!

welp ya sorry i didnt write more...OH WAIT I DID AND MY COMPUTER SHUT DOWN ON ME  i forgot.....(sorry for the smart-assness.....) welp until next time peace luv and CHIX Grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment