Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

singin lassst night was a blast....

I had a blast performing last night at Revolution Rock Bar!!!! It was the first time in forever that I got to be in the center stage doin my thang,not singing back-ups but singing LEAD!!! Do not get me wrong...I absolutly LOVE sing back ground vocals for other artist, sometimes it's harder than sing the lead.....BUT i love being in the front and connecting to people one on one ya feel meh. At first i was kinda sad, because my boyfriend had a really big show at the same time as me, which meant that i couldn't go to see him perform with his band Sex! at a sold out show at the BBC (Which was a very very big deal and they had rave reviews and got a lot of positive reviews, and get to open at the House of Blues grand opening!!! Oh and i will FOR SURE be at that show!) But i quickly got over my sadness when i had that mic in my hands. On some real shit...singing is the ONLY thing that i am good at, i was truly created to sing....I might not be the smartest or most beautiful etc, but i can tell a story through song, and i have no shame while doing so. 
I wanna say thank you to the band and everyone that came up to me before and after I sang...I loved all of the encouraging things that you all had to say!!!
And thankyou to my beastie MARIE DAVEY for coming out and sing bg's for me, even tho you were soooooo super sick!!! I HAD SO MUCH FUN SINGIN WIT YOU. 
Love ya'll.....peace love n chixen grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment